WAYS TO STYLE YOUR BLAZER
Let's talk about blazers, people. Blazers have been around a long time, but they have a stuffy, boring connotation. They are seen as a stiff corporate closet staple. But not anymore. Below are some ways for you to mix up your blazers to be adaptable from day to night and be the inner cool girl we all know you are.
BEST WAYS TO STYLE BLAZERS:
1. ABOVE: Free People Blazer Short Set (dying) and pointed penny loafers
2. Long black blazer with a graphic t-shirt, boyfriend jeans and sneakers
3. Pattered blazer with a graphic t-shirt, torn jeans and sneakers
4. With leather pants...need I say more, girl boss?
5. Long, stiff blazer with torn jeans, a solid t-shirt and pumps